Ashley Weathers, MPAS, PA-C
Neurosurgical Physician Assistant
- Master of Science: Physician Assistant Studies, A.T. Still University, Mesa, AZ
- Bachelor of Science: Family and Human Development, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
About the Provider
Ashley Weathers, MPAS, PA-C, joins Western Neuro as a Neurosurgical Physician Assistant, and Surgical First Assist to Neurosurgeon Dr. Alex Coon. Her goal is to provide top quality Neurological services in a warm caring environment.
Ashley is an Arizona native, who completed her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at A.T. Still University of Health Sciences. Prior to her PA certification, she worked at various healthcare institutions including Athletico Physical Therapy, and in the Emergency Room of Presence St. Joseph’s Hospital in Chicago, as well as Banner Health in Phoenix.
Outside of medicine she enjoys being outdoors, exploring local coffee shops, volunteering in the community, and spending time
with friends and family.
- Brain & Spine Neurosurgery
- Brain Aneurysm Surgery
- Carotid Artery Disease (CAD)
- Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke Treatment